Terms and Conditions
Use of the website at www.jamesalexandercounselling.com (the “Site”) is conditional upon you accepting the following terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”). Unless otherwise specified, your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions shall be indicated by your use of the Site. The Site is provided by James Alexander Counselling.
Availability of the Site
We will endeavour to ensure that the Site is available 24 hours per day without any interruptions. However, we reserve the right to make the Site unavailable at any time or to restrict access to parts or all of the Site without notice.
Use of the Site
Except as permitted under applicable law, you must not use, copy, translate, publish, licence or sell the Site or any materials or information in the Site or the structure, overall style and program code of the Site without our consent.
The content of the Site (including, but not limited to all text and artwork) is protected by copyright. The copyright is owned by us or is otherwise licensed from a third party for use by us. The Site contains registered and unregistered trade marks which we either own or are licensed to use. You may view or download any part of the Site for private purposes, but you are not permitted, without our permission, to:-
- store the Site, or any part of the Site, for any other purpose;
- print copies of the Site, or any part of the Site, for any other purpose; or
- reproduce, copy or transmit the Site, or any part of the Site, in any way, for any other purpose or in any other medium.
- All other rights which are not specifically granted are reserved.
You undertake that you will:-
- not use the Site for any purpose which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person including but not limited to making available defamatory material; and
- not use the Site to transmit, distribute or make available any information which contravenes any applicable law or any person’s legal rights including but not limited to copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary rights.